Gear : AD , Apple , Baby , Bike , Camcoder , Camera , Cellphone , Concept , Design , Desktop , DIY , Film , Gadget , Gaming , Headphone , HIFI , Laptop , Other , Pet , Pic , Phone , Projects , Sport , Spy , Software , Steampunk , News , Man , MediaPlayer , Military , MusicKit , Office , Toy , Tools , Video , Tech ,
"Bed is indoor and outdoor. It can be left to rock or freeze it in any position with rubber stops. This is the ultimate bed for everything you do in bed. Dream your dreams, love your lover and rest your soul in the Mood Rocking Bed"
It's a project on kickstarter, Good idea... or terrible?
"· Universal, Effective, and Safe when used responsibly (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc.)
· Professionally engineered to keep your phone flush against the top of the steering wheel
· Designed to not interfere with deployment of the airbag
· Ability to rotate/tilt for customized viewing and placement for proper viewing of odometer. Can use full functionality of your smart-phone - when vehicle stationary
· Phone stays in place securely and will not hit your legs while rotating the steering wheel
· Installs in less than 30 seconds and no tools are necessary.
· Overcomes top complaints inherent with all other hands-free accessories: limited viewing, bad placement, limited access, having to move eyes too much, unable to use GPS properly, can't use speaker phone, among others
Some of the uses of The Steer Safe include:
· Making/receiving phone calls
· Using your GPS
3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....
= a trip of a lifetime.
"Taking a photo means making a memory. Choosing a moment in time and framing a situation. Archiving it or making it public. Either way, we create a visual item that we have an emotional attachment to through our memory. Photos help us to remember moments in our past. Often they even become a memory in their own right. For many, making their moments public through services like Flickr is already part the process of photography itself, creating archives which contain a vast collection of visual fragments of individual lives. "