Gear : AD , Apple , Baby , Bike , Camcoder , Camera , Cellphone , Concept , Design , Desktop , DIY , Film , Gadget , Gaming , Headphone , HIFI , Laptop , Other , Pet , Pic , Phone , Projects , Sport , Spy , Software , Steampunk , News , Man , MediaPlayer , Military , MusicKit , Office , Toy , Tools , Video , Tech ,
- 16 GB mass storage;
- Wifi and Bluetooth;
- 4:3 touchscreen;
- 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing;
- Optical zoom;
- Led Flash;
- Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real;
- Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets;
- Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks;
- InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature;
Brendon Grimshaw was editor to some of the most important newspapers in Africa. But in 1972, he gave it all up to go and live on Moyenne Island, which he purchased for ten thousand pounds. In the thirty-six-years that he has lived on the island, Brendon and his friend, Rene Lafortune, planted sixteen-thousand trees, built 4,8 kilometres of nature paths, and brought and bred 110 giant land tortoises, creating an island of incredible beauty now worth 34 million Euros. Come with us on this journey and discover why an 82-year-old man fears his island will one day be destroyed by the ever-expanding reach of our insatiable desires...
Shot with a Phantom at 1,000 frames per second.