Gear : AD , Apple , Baby , Bike , Camcoder , Camera , Cellphone , Concept , Design , Desktop , DIY , Film , Gadget , Gaming , Headphone , HIFI , Laptop , Other , Pet , Pic , Phone , Projects , Sport , Spy , Software , Steampunk , News , Man , MediaPlayer , Military , MusicKit , Office , Toy , Tools , Video , Tech ,
"Video games are important. They are a storytelling medium, a place for self-expression, a sandbox for the human imagination, and an extension of an ages old tradition of gaming. We play out some of the most essential aspects of our culture in games, and we learn more about ourselves and the world around us in the process. From the powerful cinematic experiences of mainstream gaming, to the hyper-personal environments of indie games, we are in the midst of an explosion of gaming activity that, as some predict, will continue to define the way we live and interact with information, and each other, far into the future.
Eric Zimmerman, Game Designer
Jesper Juul, Game Studies Scholar
Leigh Alexander, Game Journalist
Syed Salahuddin, Game Designer and Curator "
- Self-contained mobile gaming environment
- Supports Xbox 360/360S and PS3 Slim
- Strap in your gaming console, store your accessories, select your favourite games, and you're good to go
- Integrated 15.5" LED HD display, with HDMI connection: catch every detail of your favourite games and movies
- Straps and fitted foam base: hold your console firmly in place while also allowing for proper ventilation
- Integrated stereo speakers and dual 3.5 mm headphone jacks: blast the sound or keep it to yourself