This glow-in-the-dark cocktail, named Aurora, is created by the Campus Companion Party Lab. The drink glows under a black light and looks similar to the Northern Lights.
Here are the ingredients:
2 liters Gin or Vodka
9 Liters Tonic Water
3-4 Bottles Roses Mojito Passion, OR 3-4 Canisters of Pink-Lemonade Concentrate
Mix all ingredients together shortly before the party begins.
Add ice as late as possible before drinking.
"Over the years we have experimented with countless ways to bring a salad to work without it getting soggy or having tiny little containers of dressing popping open and destroying lunch bags — that's the worst.
My husband came across this idea at lifehacker and it actually works!
Apparently, if stacked correctly, these little salads can last up to 4 days.
So here's the magical stacking order from bottom up:
2. Hearty items: tomatoes, beans, onions, carrots
3. Then lighter bits: quinoa, sunflower seeds, mushrooms
4. Lettuce or spinach
Just don't get crazy on the way into work and forget you have a GLASS jar in your bag — i.e. no breakdancing or skateboarding. When you're ready to eat, just shake and enjoy! "
Available at the-deli-garage: “Shaped like oversized pencils, the “leads” contain three different flavors: truffles, pesto and chilli. With the sharpener included, the required amount of cheese can be sprinkled on the dish. A scale on the pencils and on the back of the packaging doesn’t just simply list how much of the Cheese Pencil is needed for each dish, but even how many calories the portion contains”.
Sadly they were only created in a limited run of 500 sets, which sold out in just 2 weeks.
"1, To make these cupcakes I first made a batch of vanilla cupcakes. Then, once cooled, I peeled off the cupcake papers.
2. I then smoothed white chocolate ganache over the sides, leaving the base and top uncovered.
3. Once the ganache had set (about 30 minutes), I attached a measured strip of white RTR fondant. The strip was wide enough to match the height of the cupcake and to give room to hold the cupcake icing to follow.
4. To attach the cup handle I lay the cupcake on their sides and attached a small strip of fondant with a little water.
5. Next I made the italian meringue icing (see below), which I coloured brown with brown food colouring.
6. I then carefully spooned the icing into the 'cups' and smoothed gently then topped with miniature marshmallows. "